Web Submission Rules
A. Item rules
- The exhibit should be in VRM format.
- The exhibit will be placed in the space of width 2m, height 2m and depth 2m.
- Polygon limit: Not larger than 20,000 polygons
- Material limit: Up to 4
- Number of texture files: no limit
- The size of the texture files should be either one of 512x512, 1024x1024 or 2048x2048.
- File size limit: Not larger than 15.00 MB
- Upon placement, the item may be rotated by the Y-axis in Unity.
- Upon placement, the booth will be placed at a location whose coordinates are not (0.0.0)
- VRM created with VRM-1.0Beta cannot be submitted.
B. Shader rules
Only the following shaders can be used
- All shaders with VRM support
C. POP image
- You may submit up to 1 image each for the thumbnail and description.
These submitted images will be placed in the venue.
- Set the size of the image to 512×512.
- The file format of the images must be png.
D. Special note
- You may choose one of the several poses provided by the organizers upon submission. The VRM will take the selected pose when placed in the venue.